Imagine you just created a new game and wonder what players out there actually do:
- How do they behave?
- Where do they go?
- Which items do they collect?
- Which weapons do they prefer?
Dominic will show you ways to analyze the player's behavior using MongoDB Atlas, by creating statistics, charts, heat-maps, and more. He'll also demonstrate how that can be used to optimize and further balance your game to get the best possible experience for the players out of it.
The main takeaways for you:
- How can a database like MongoDB help you keep track of player behavior?
- What kind of data can you collect?
- How can you analyze this data?
- Which conclusions can you draw from this analysis?
- How can you influence with the results of this analysis?
Bring your laptop and follow along with this game development themed event!
Dominic Frei - Developer Advocate at MongoDB
About the Speaker
Dominic is a Software Engineer and Developer Advocate for MongoDB. He creates demos, workshops and sometimes even presentations like this one. His main languages are C# (.NET) and Python and he focuses on backend development. When not coding himself, he loves playing games himself.
2311 North Tracy Blvd, Suite A, Tracy, CA 95376
Parking and Basic Information
The venue has plenty of no-cost parking. The event will be held in a conference room within the main building which can be found next to In-Shape.